Welcome, I'm so pleased you're here!
Hi, I'm Kate,
I established Moment to Paws with a simple mission in mind; to connect individuals and workplaces with the positive influence dogs have on our health and wellbeing.
Having grown up with dogs, I knew the positive impact they had on my own outlook, but it was while working in a senior leadership position at a marketing agency that I began to explore their broader impact. I invested a significant amount in better understanding the links between mental health, holistic wellbeing, communication, neuro linguistic programming, personal growth and animal assisted therapy.
Very quickly, I knew I had to explore how I could make these benefits accessible to more people, both in and out of the workplace.
Today, all of our services draw on the positive influence of dogs to amplify the impact brought to individuals and workplaces. So if you’re a HR specialist looking for ways to reduce stress and improve productivity in the workplace, a leader wanting to inspire creativity within your team or a business interested in launching an office dogs policy, I am proud to say that we can help.
- OFQUAL Level 3 Canine Care & Behaviour
- Level 5 Advanced Diploma Applied Animal Behaviour (expected completion 2021)
- IMDT Career As A Dog Trainer
- IMDT Dog Training Practical Instructor Course (due for completion September 2021)
- Dog Training Diploma Course (CPD accredited)
- Level 3 Diploma Animal Assisted Therapy
- Master NLP Practitioner
- Coaching Diploma
- Mindfulness Diploma
- Stress in the Workplace Certified
- Proud members of the International Society of Animal Professionals
A Moment of Joy for all your staff; our wellbeing events will destress, recharge and re-energise your teams.
Dogs In The Office
Looking to open your office doors to dogs? Take a look at our dog friendly office toolkit.