Yet on average, new leaders don’t receive any training until they’ve been in their role for 12 years (HBR). With 57% of people admitting to have left a company because of their manager (DDI), at Moment to Paws we are committed to helping leaders develop the mindset, skills and approach they need to engage, motivate and lead their teams to success.
Our leadership coaching programmes and workshops combine first hand experience with Neuro-Linguistic Programming tools and techniques to enhance skills including communication, self awareness, goal setting, motivating others and building rapport. We pride ourselves in helping others gain better self awareness and delivering the knowledge and skills that would have been invaluable for us in our previous careers.
How can dogs help with management training and coaching?
The presence of dogs in our workshops and one to one coaching sessions helps to:
- Put people at ease, helping them to better connect with themselves and others
- Provide an external subject to focus on, helping to make concepts more relatable
- Build rapport, allowing for more meaningful conversations
- Relieve stress, helping to disconnect from outside distractions
- Alleviate tension, making the sessions more conducive to growth
- Bring humour and fun, aiding engagement and motivation
- 10+ years corporate & agency experience
- NLP Practitioner Certified
- Master NLP Practitioner
- ILM Level 3 Leadership & Management
- Stress in the Workplace Certified
- Coaching Diploma
- First Class (Hons) BBA Management (LUMS)
- AAT Certified